Thursday, December 25, 2008

Santa Claus is coming to town...

Well, after not having Zane's picture taken with Santa last year, I was determined to get it done this year. It almost didn't happen again, but we managed to get to the mall yesterday for a little visit with Kris Kringle. And as expected, Zane cried. Not right away, but he did cry. I love the progression in the pictures. At first things don't seem too bad, but by the end, Zane was clearly done.



For some reason, this next picture is the one they printed, I'm not sure why.
I love how you can see Luke's arm in this picture coming to rescue Zane from the bearded man!
Not real sure who this kid is, for some reason we had several pictures of him on our CD!
Well, we hope that y'all have a Merry Christmas. Things are finally slowing down around here with Luke's recent graduation- yahoo! I'm hoping to be a little more consistent with my blogging. It has been too long since my last post. As my sister-in-law said, I blog every month and a half whether I need to or not!

1 comment:

KatieKate said...

Aw, poor little guy. Ry would have absolutely freaked, too. Not a chance.

Merry Christmas to you all! Love you!