Monday, July 14, 2008

A little laughter goes a long way...

Here's just a little clip of Zane's sweet laughter. Luke was tickling him. Dad always knows how to get the laughs out of the lil' fellow.

I can't believe my little baby is 10 months old, as of last week. I cried last night as I held him before I put him to bed. I couldn't believe how big he looked in my arms, and just how fast this time has flown by. I'm so thankful that God has allowed me to experience the joy of motherhood (hey, don't get me wrong, there have been some rough spots along the way, of course, but so far, my experience has been pretty great!). Hopefully, I'm becoming a better person because of it.

Soon to follow, posts from my recent trip to Texas with Zane...



4 comments:

Angel said...

10 MONTHS!!!! NO WAY!!!! How does it go sooo fast??? He is so sweet. Hugs, Angel

Kelly said...

Too sweet! It warms my heart to hear my baby giggling...I know how you feel when you hold them and they aren't so tiny anymore. The time flies... "The days are long, but the years are short". He's a cutie Rachel!

KatieKate said...

oh man...
If I could hear a child's laughter every day... it's magical, isn't it?

The Morgans said...

Love to hear that sound!!! He's such a sweetheart!!