Well, I was tagged last week by Lori and Heidi for a MEME: (6 random thoughts/ habits/ quirks, about me)and I'm finally getting around to doing it. So here goes!
1. I am not a fan of forwards, especially ones that say if you love Jesus, forward this to 10 people. I do love Jesus, I just hate forwards!
2. I am really afraid of snakes. I think it stems from a close encounter I had with a rattlesnake as a young child.
3. I absolutely love it when people see Zane and say, "He looks just like Luke!" How blessed am I to have these two handsome guys in my life?!
4. I really enjoy our dvr(tivo)- it has revolutionized my television viewing especially since having a baby. Now, when I do have a moment to sit down and watch tv, I can watch something I really enjoy, without commercials!
5. Laundry is my nemesis! Will it ever be all washed, dried, folded and put away?! I am beginning to think not...
6. Every time I get a haircut, I think it is uneven. Luke always makes fun of me but I know that it is! I think that it is because of my scoliosis.
Okay, well there you go. I guess that wasn't so bad. Now, it's your turn, Andrea and Krista. Let's hear about you!