Friday, February 15, 2008

January Highlights

One of the reasons I decided to start this blog was so that when I do get around to scrapbooking, I can refer back to the blog for the journaling. So I thought I better get January done, so I am not two months behind.
January was a busy month. We had friends over for the BCS National Championship game at the beginning of the month. Zane looked so cute sitting next to Luke watching the game!

The weekend after Zane turned 4 months, he had his first taste of cereal. Let's just say that his bib ended up with more on it than what actually stayed in his mouth. Here is a before shot!
We were glad to welcome Grandma Barb and Aunt Noanie back from Tucson, AZ. They had been gone over a month and could not believe how big Zane had gotten.

Zane enjoyed them oohing and aahing over him.

No comments: