Thursday, March 13, 2008

Six months...

"I prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him." 1Samuel 1:27


I can't believe that Zane is already 6 months old. Where has the time gone? Before we know it, he will be a year old. It seemed like it took us forever to become parents and now that it has happened, time is passing so quickly. He is such a blessing and answer to prayer. I love his fun personality and sweet smile. I love him more every day. Luke and I still can't believe that he is ours sometimes! A wise friend of mine once said, "Isn't God better than he has to be?" I totally agree. He has already given us more than we deserve, and then he blesses us with this sweet son. We are so thankful and pray that God would grant us wisdom and guidance as we raise Zane. We are so thankful for our friends and family who have walked this road with us and for the many prayers that have been lifted up on our behalf over these last several years. God is so good and he does answer our prayers!


Six months ago...


Some cute poses from Monday, when he officially turned 6 months.




I can't believe all that he is doing now, from sitting up....




to moving all around by either scooching on his back, or
rolling from tummy to back and back to tummy...



to eating solids (he looks unsure of his first bite of sweet potato,
but now he likes it!).

Here are a couple cute pics that Luke took of Zane.

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Oh Rachel - you are so blessed with a handsome son. He's going to be a heartbreaker and I cannot believe he's 6 months already. I guess Olivia will be 5 months next week. Time flys when you're having fun!

Angel said...

He is so adorable. Happy 6 months Zane. The time does go so quickly. I just want to enjoy every day and soak in the moments. Kaitlyn is almost 5 and Zoe is 9! I can't even believe it. It's just a moment we get.... Enjoy that beautiful blessing. Hugs, Angel

Lori said...

6 months old!!!! WOW! Time flies, huh?
He is so precious & I can't wait to spend more time with him (and y'all) in the Fall!
Love ya girl!!

Louisiana Belle said...

What a sweetie- oh yes, he will be a heartbreaker someday! I can't believe that we haven't met this handsome guy yet- but we'll look forward to seeing you next month! Love you!

Amy B said...

Happy, half-year, Baby Zane! I love the 2 pictures in the same chair - one six months ago and the other present day. What a bench-marker to have.

Briggs said...

What a sweet boy and definitely a gift from God! Love all of these pics. He's such a good mix of you and Luke. Would love to see y'all next time you're in town so I can give that boy hugs!