Saturday, March 15, 2008

Texas Trip

Luke was going to be in San Diego for a week so I decided to head to Texas with Zane for a quick trip. I learned a valuable lesson- no more quick trips to Texas. I need to be there at least a week to make traveling with a little one worth it. Even though it was a whirl wind trip, we had a good time and got to spend time with family and friends.

My sister came down with her son Gideon on Wednesday afternoon and stayed until Friday. Thanks for coming down, Amy. It was fun to see you and Gideon. He is so cute and getting so big.









My Aunt Linda and Uncle Tommy happened to be in Austin visiting their kids so they were able to come up and meet Zane for the first time. My cousin's wife Kathryn came along with her son Judah. It was great to see them. Judah is a year older than Zane. While they were there, my dad got out the tractor which was a big hit with the boys.

Zane on the tractor









Judah, Kathryn, me, Zane, Gideon, and Amy
Grandma and her boys








Thanks Mama and Daddy for letting us stay with you and for watching Zane when I went out with the girls on Friday night. We look forward to the next visit. We love you!

No comments: