Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Oh What a Beautiful Day!

Yesterday was a beautiful day here in Kalispell. Zane, Samson and I went for a walk. The sun was shining and I didn't even need a jacket. It felt great! I'm glad that we took advantage of the nice weather and got out because today it is cloudy, rainy and cold once again. I am ready for Spring- I even took a trip to Texas last week in hopes of escaping the cold, and as luck would have it, it snowed one of the days I was there! I will blog about the trip later. Anyway, this was Zane's first stroll in the stroller without the car seat. I realized that he really has not spent much time outside. Since he was born in mid-September, we were only able to go on a few walks before it was too cold. I can't wait until we can make walks apart of our daily routine!
Zane taking it all in
Some of the beautiful scenery
This snow-capped peak is a mountain in Glacier National Park.

I took this picture of our house from the mailbox. Aren't the mountains beautiful? There will be snow on them until May or early June.

7 comments:

Lori said...

Oh My Goodness! I didn't realize y'all live in a such a beautiful place!! Man...have we been missing out by not coming to Kalispell!!
It was so nice to see you & Zane while y'all were here. I know your time is always short so glad we got a small piece of it!
Zane looked like he enjoyed the warmer weather. He looks so big in that stroller!

The Morgans said...

That picture of your house looks like it could be on a postcard!! So beautiful...can't wait for our next visit there!

Louisiana Belle said...

I've been loving this weather, too. My boys are so happy to spend their time outside- and I'm happy to scrapbook inside with the door open listening to their happy squeals! Miss you!

Jessica said...

Oh my goodness, your views are AMAZING.

Anonymous said...

That is an amazing view. It's no wonder you would choose that over our views in central TX.

Angel said...

OH RACHEL! It's just breath taking. Angel

Wendi said...

So pretty!