Saturday, March 15, 2008

Texas Trip, Part 2

On Thursday, I was able to go over to the dorm and see Mark, Wendi and the kids. I went with Wendi during a torrential down pour to pick up the kids from school. Then, I left Zane with Uncle Mark, Jacob and Drew, and went with Wendi and Bethany to her dance class. She looked super cute and did a great job- I wish I would have take a picture with her in her little outfit! After dance, we returned to the dorm and ate the yummy potato soup that Wendi had made. Thanks for the fun evening guys, we love you guys! Wendi thanks for driving us to the airport. I enjoyed getting to visit with you!


Zane with Bethany- oh, how she loves him!















Uncle Mark knows just how to make Zane laugh









Aunt Wendi and Zane

1 comment:

Wendi F said...

We loved having you here! I sent a package to Jayme on Friday and was planning to send Zane's toy, but sure enough I couldn't find it. We bought a replacement - thankfully it's different because as soon as we got home from the postoffice I found it hidden in a cabinet with Bethany's puzzles! So another package will be sent soon. By the way I started my own blog! Fitzwaterflash...can you believe it? Miss you, can't wait to see you again - 4 months to go! W